COME WITH US ON A JOURNEY!
OUR 5 STEP PROCESS WITH YOU
1) Fill out the Contact Us form outlining your requirements (initial brief) and we will give you a quote.
2) Full briefing – We’ll meet you (or liaise through email) before the shoot to discuss your detailed needs, tell you what we’ll do on shooting day and we will make all necessary preparations. This includes onsite risk assessments, checking of the weather and contacting all those necessary to complete the flight safely.
3) Aerial Filming/Photo/Survey shooting day.
4) Post Production/editing. (If required)
5) We hand the final aerial footage/photos/data over to you.
Fill out the form below or alternatively contact us via email/phone at 083 882 8348 or [email protected] for a quote. I’m more than happy to meet up for a coffee around the Dun Laoghaire/your area to provide you with more information about our process.
Have a look at the weather to see what dates look good to fly. Zoom out/in to find and click on your location 🙂
Terms and Conditions
After we have had a full briefing of the requirements and you are happy with our quote we require a 25% deposit up front to secure the dates (unless an arrangement to the contrary is agreed upon). The remainder of the balance will be required one week (unless an arrangement to the contrary is agreed upon) after delivery of the final product.
- DroneScape retains full copyright to recorded footage and photographs, unless an arrangement to the contrary is agreed upon. DroneScape reserves the right to use any footage and photographs in promotional materials such as showreels.
- Our clients have full use of all photography and filmed material for their own business promotion, media, print, marketing, advertising and website use. In our terms of service clients are permitted to use all material in conjunction with their media, print and advertising suppliers.
Cancellations and postponements:
- Unfortunately, bad weather and drones aren’t compatible, and it is always possible that a shoot may be prevented by rain, wind. In such a scenario, the shoot may be rescheduled to another date at no extra charge. If this is inappropriate, for example during a one off event, the shoot may be cancelled and the deposit refunded.
- With regard to client confidentiality and any embargo provisions, DroneScape agrees not to use any video footage or photographs until our client has published the material. DroneScape reserves the right to keep the full agreed deposit amount following a cancellation due to a client decision.